Will all Workflow Applications Require “In-App” Real-Time Communications?
But beyond embedding voice, data and video collaboration into workflow applications, SAP is also reselling a fully functional multimedia messaging application - SAP® Real-Time Communicator Web application. An employee no longer needs to toggle outside their SAP workflow application to disparate applications to enable collaborative interactions.
What may be most exciting about this solution is that it enables both internal communications, making teams more productive through more intuitive and immediate collaboration as they flow through their workdays, as well as external communications - connecting partners as extended team members through simplified, "one touch" real-time interactions within the application.
From our news release with SAP today:
• SAP Real-Time Communicator will allow enterprises to offer personalized engagement, helping them stand out from the competition by delivering a superior experience to customers.
• SAP Real-Time Communicator supports the market-leading SAP solutions for customer engagement by enabling simpler collaboration capabilities for sales, service and business professionals using embedded communications within their business applications for presence, instant messaging, and voice and video chat/conference.
• SAP Real-Time Communicator is integrated natively into SAP Cloud for Customer, and can be integrated with the SAP hybris® Commerce solution, to help bring new communications capabilities to SAP customers globally.
Check out these videos and you'll see why we are so excited about this technology development and go-to-market partnership.
The SAP Real-Time Communicator allows SAP to even more successfully compete by enhancing its customer engagement platform which in turn empowers its customers to get more done, more efficiently, more contextually, and more intuitively.
SAP, based on market capitalization, is the world’s third largest independent software manufacturer. They have:
- More than 296,000 customers in 190 countries
- More than 75,600 employees – and locations in more than 130 countries
- A 43-year history of innovation and growth as a true industry leader
- Annual revenue (IFRS) of € 17.56 billion
We are so proud today to move into the market with SAP after working hand-in-hand on the development of what we believe is a truly game-changing solution and next generation feature requirement.